March 23, 2012


Oh my goodness, today was not a good day.  We recently got a bill from our lawn guy charging us for power raking, fertilizing, aeration, and tree/shrub feedings.  Does this look like a yard that has been power raked and fertilized?!  If you can't tell, here's an up close look. 

Power raking is supposed to loosen all the dead grass and then they mow it up so the good grass can thrive. Our grass looks no different.  If it had been fertilized, after all that rain it would have greened up, even a little bit.  So I called the guy today and he insisted that all this work was done.  I told him to come look at my grass and then tell me it was done.  Last year we had a problem with him charging us for fertilizing that wasn't done.  When I called him on it then, he said that it was the fault of the woman who sends out the bills, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.  But this time I told him that we were tired of having to question every bill we get and that we were done with him. I hate conversations like this. I hate loosing my cool.  But most of all, I hate getting ripped off.

1 comment:

  1. That is the kind of conversation that makes me burst into tears as soon as I hang up the phone. I hate being a wimp.

    ReplyDelete