December 1, 2012

 December 1st, Jeff is hanging Christmas lights in shorts.  Today was gorgeous--mid 70s.  And now our house is gorgeous too, thanks to Jeff and Shelbi's light hanging skills.
   Look who showed up on our doorstep tonight.  The picture's a little fuzzy, but I wanted to get a shot of the kids opening the door to Santa.  What you don't see is Erik, who made a b-line to hide behind our bed when he saw Santa.  He's not necessarily afraid of him, it just rocked his sense of order when we had this unexpected guest.

  And finally, I'm trying something different for December.  I saw this list of picture-a-day ideas and thought it would be kind of fun.  

My view today, taken from the upstairs loft just before I went to bed:




2 comments:

  1. Cool ideas for December. I might copy you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed by the smiles on your kids faces. My kids shreaked in horror whenever Santa appeared at our front door. (And it was even their grandpa.)

    ReplyDelete