December 24, 2012

Day 24: Favorite part of Christmas Eve
  Here are the kids in their new Christmas pajamas, made by my mom.  Can you imagine making pjs for 24 kids every year?  She's amazing.  And I know that she puts thought into them, because she knows my girls love nightgowns, especially the silky ones.  Shelbi got a silky gown one year when she was about six and I'm pretty sure she wore it for three straight years, no matter that it didn't fit anymore.
  Coming in at a close second as my favorite part of Christmas Eve is our tradition of ordering pizza for dinner.  As crazy as Christmas Eve can get, it sure is nice to not have to think about dinner.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this picture. It captures each of your kids perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelbi always has such a cute smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Bailey looks so soft and snuggly. Gotta love that mom of ours.

    ReplyDelete