December 9, 2012


  Notice anything missing?  We've been anxious for this tooth to come out because the permanent tooth has already come in behind it.  As you can see, the other bottom tooth is barely hanging on too.  Luckily, the Tooth Fairy actually remembered to come.

Day 9: Something I'm reading
  This book was a staple on our coffee table at Christmas time when I was growing up.  I bought it a few years ago to read to my kids.  I remembered how it ends and tried my hardest to not cry, but I couldn't get through it.  We're reading it again this year.  It takes three or four nights to get through.  Tomorrow will be the last night.  I may have Jeff read it because I'm sure I'll tear up again.

2 comments:

  1. I may have just teared up reading about you tearing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to write the same thing Jill wrote. Actually, when I saw the book I knew tearing up would be mentioned.

    ReplyDelete