March 1, 2013

  Do you know how hard it is to find something family-friendly to do on a Friday night in Amarillo?  Jeff and I have been to the bowling alley, and that IS NOT a place for kids.  No good movies are out.  And you surely won't catch us at Chuck E. Cheese, ever.  Since we couldn't decide between watching Pony and Dynamite (that's what Ryan called it; can you guess what movie that is?) and having a Wii tournament, we settled for I Spy and Four Corners.  Classics.
  Yes, it's kind of a lame Friday night, but I have fond memories of playing these games with my family for Sunday Night Activity.  Although, I didn't have it in me to play Hide and Go Seek, another Larson staple.

2 comments:

  1. "Ready or not, here I come!", followed by Mom's signature "oh, oh, oh, oh, oh" as she ran from her hiding place = FHE at its finest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'd play "I Spy" with a Happy Meal Woody from Toy Story so Jayce eventually called the game "Hide the Woody". We never had the heart to correct him so now that's what it's called at our house, and we still play it.

    ReplyDelete