March 23, 2013

  A good ending to a lazy saturday.  I didn't clean.  I didn't go to the store.  I didn't make dinner.  So lazy, in fact, that I forgot about the Relief Society conference this evening that I was supposed to go to early to open the nursery closet for the childcare.  Sitting on the couch with Jeff, I noticed that it had started to snow and began to comment that I was glad we didn't have to go out in this weather.  That's when I remembered the conference, 45 minutes late.  I rushed to the church, opened the nursery closet and snuck into the back of the meeting.  No one was the wiser, except the poor young woman who was trying to keep kids happy in the nursery room with very few toys.

2 comments:

  1. And the poor young woman was probably singing your praises. Well-played.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you breeze in and say,"Has no one opened up the nursery closet for you?!"

    ReplyDelete