March 2, 2013


  Have you ever heard someone say something is "the size of your head?"  Well that's how I would describe this beauty of a piece of cake we brought home with us from the restaurant.  Well, if your counting, we actually brought home two pieces. Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting is easily my favorite dessert.  This piece was enough for me and four kids.  Erik would have nothing to do with it.  I suppose if Jeff needs me to, I'll help him with his piece too.   Because I'm nice like that.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree on the chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. For me, it's a tie for favorite with the chocolate cake with buttercream icing combo.

    This is a dangerous thought when I am only minutes away from a trip to Walmart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cracking up about Erik having nothing to do with it.

    ReplyDelete