March 15, 2013

  Our original plan today was to go to Six Flags, but we scratched that when we thought about the lines we'd be waiting in for the rides.  Instead we went to see Oz with my mom, Adam, and Luke, and then dinner at Jill's house.  We finished the night with more swimming, the kids favorite part of any vacation.


   You'll notice this is a pretty casual meal, serve-yourself style with paper plates, and kids eating wherever they choose.  But I had to take a picture of the food that my mom prepared.  Of course it is still in nice serving dishes.  She's so much classier than I.  Some things will never change.  It's comforting, really.

1 comment:

  1. And if there had been jam, it would have been served in a mug or glass bowl. And milk in a pitcher. And sour cream in a dish. Heaven forbid cartons should ever be seen.

    I'm pretty sure I was adopted.

    ReplyDelete