March 16, 2013

  On the last day of our trip we had no set plans.  Shelbi and I did some research and found out about an outlet mall that has a Lego discovery center and an aquarium.  We thought that sounded cool, plus maybe we could sneak in some shopping.  Well, the crowds got the better of us again.  The tickets for the Lego stuff were sold out, and the aquarium was too expensive to be worth it.  But we did get to have lunch at the Rainforest Cafe, a cool place for the kids.  After a little shopping, we finished the afternoon with a ride on the carousel, and then the long drive home.  We pulled into our driveway at 10 PM, exhausted and ready for bed. 
 Bailey stayed happy the whole time in her stroller because she had my phone to keep her company.  As far as I know the only call she made was to our house.  This was a surprise picture I found later.
 At the Rainforest Cafe.  We were seated under a bunch of gorillas that Ryan kept assuring himself us were just robots.

2 comments:

  1. Now you can't tell me you weren't just a little tempted to say the gorillas were real...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the exact thought as Jen. This we DID get from Mom.

    ReplyDelete