March 18, 2013

I tell you, Ryan is one lucky boy.  Jeff has to work tomorrow on his real birthday, so we started the celebration early tonight.  We went to Red Robin for dinner (where else?).  And then he opened half of his presents tonight, and will do the other half on his actual birthday.
The servers at Red Robin made a big deal about his birthday.  He was excited for the birthday song until they asked him to stand on his chair so the whole restaurant could see.  He was about a millimeter away from being in tears.  But he soldiered through and got his ice cream.


2 comments:

  1. The expression on his face is priceless. Happy Birthday to Ry Guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just how he feels. Being sung to is a particular brand of torture, in my book. In MI, our Relief Society would provide lunches for missionary zone conferences, and the mission president would make all the missionaries sing to us in thanks. I'd stand there, red-faced and teary-eyed with embarrassment, not knowing where to look, and wishing with all my heart it would just STOP. Give Ryan Guy a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete