March 13, 2013

   Jeff and I had been going back and forth about going to Dallas this Spring Break.  We were having a hard time finding the right hotel, and didn't really know what we were going to do once we got there.  Yesterday we finally buckled down and decided to just do it.  Since Jill's family is close by in Fort Worth, I called her find out if we could visit them at some point.  To my delight I found out that my mom was going to be there this week.  
   We spent the first half of the day driving, and the evening at Jill's, eating delicious burgers and just hanging out.  Awesome.



You can tell Jill's super happy to see me.

2 comments:

  1. Makell was texting Jess amid all your fun and it was all we could do not to jump in the car and head that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WAS super happy to see you!

    ReplyDelete